Expert Management By Valour Group
District REIT’s management team is closely affiliated with the Valour Group (“Valour”) and will derive substantial benefits from Valour’s existing business platform and fully integrated operations. The Management Team is committed to delivering predictable, tax-efficient cash flow by way of monthly distributions and value enhancement through its growth strategies. The real estate team has a proven track record in acquiring, developing, managing and creating value over the last 35+ years. District REIT benefits from Valour’s extensive industry relationships to source and finance qualified income properties. Highlights of the Valour Group include:
- Valour currently owns and/or manages over $350 million of real estate assets.
- Total assets under development by Valour have projected on-complete values in excess of $1 billion.
- At least six of the projects under development (with on-complete values in excess of $110 million) are potential acquisitions targets for District REIT.
- Over the past few years, the Valour Group has completed over 40 real estate acquisitions.
- The Management Team is comprised of seasoned and accredited professionals including Chartered Professional Accountants, Certified Property Managers and Real Estate and Mortgage Brokers.
- Management is incentivized to achieve superior investor returns for District REIT.
Principals and Board of Trustees
Ms. Campagnaro is founder and President of Pro Funds Mortgages and several other real estate companies. She has been active in the real estate industry for over 25 years with expertise in mortgage financing and real estate investment. Ms. Campagnaro has been investing in real estate since the age of 18 and has acquired various multi-residential and commercial investments over the years. Ms. Campagnaro provides mortgage finance and advisory services in the residential, multi-residential and commercial real estate sectors to borrowers, and to both private and institutional lenders. Over the last 20 years, Ms. Campagnaro has arranged and coordinated mortgage funding in excess of $1.5 billion, including commercial properties, multi-residential properties, land, developments, mezzanine financing and construction financing. Ms. Campagnaro’s success can be attributed to her constant drive to assist clients to achieve their financial goals.
Professional Achievements / Experience:
- Licensed Mortgage Agent since 2000.
- Acquired various multi-residential and commercial real estate properties representing over 1,000 residential units and 500,000 sq. ft. of commercial space.
- Various re-development and re-positioning initiatives on properties owned.
- Established a large and active private mortgage investor pool.
- Speaker for various real estate investment training programs across Canada.
- Authored dozens of articles on real estate investment and financing.
- Frequent guest on the TV Show, “The Everyday Investor”.
- Producer and host of the TV Show, “30 Minutes to Wealth”, a program focused on achieving success in real estate, which has now completed two seasons.
Mr. Hall is President of the Valour Group. The Valour Group consists of various integrated real estate service companies, including development, construction, asset management, property management and financial services. Mr. Hall has over 25 years of experience as an asset manager, project manager, development manager, construction manager and real estate advisor. Mr. Hall has managed various commercial and multi-residential projects and portfolios and has been responsible for a portfolio in excess of 8 million sq. ft. with asset value in excess of $1 billion. His expertise includes asset management planning, acquisitions, due diligence reviews, real estate work-outs, property repositioning, valuations, development, financing, property dispositions, leasing and project marketing. Mr. Hall holds a Bachelor’s Degree from York University and is a licensed commercial real estate Broker, and is a Certified Property Manager with REIC/IREM. He is also a licensed mortgage broker acting as the Principal Broker (under FSCO) for Pro Funds Mortgages. One of the core objectives of the Valour Group is to effectively manage risk in its projects.
- Cumulative real estate management portfolio in excess of 20 million sq. ft. including 10,000 residential units.
- Extensive experience in managing/administering construction activities including ongoing life-cycle capital repairs, building renovation, complete building rehabilitation and tenant leasehold improvements.
- Commercial real estate sales and leasing.
- Numerous acquisitions and dispositions of office, industrial and multi-residential properties.
- Numerous commercial lease negotiations of office, industrial and retail space.
- New home construction and ONHWP (Tarion) registration.
- Sub-division development and conversion projects.
- Due diligence reviews for acquisitions.
- Opinions of values and market studies.
- Consultant on real estate investment and finance.
- Arranged numerous commercial mortgages.
- Arranged numerous real estate development projects.